53 Politzer Drive, Menlo Park
Just completed in the heart of Menlo Park, this stunning home is chic and contemporary with craftsmanship and details not often found in new construction. The striking modern design begins at the front entrance where polished marble surrounds the front door. Inside, an open concept floor plan spans three levels, all with amazing natural light. Lofty LED-lit ceilings, wide-plank white oak flooring, and fine selections of honed marble and granite create an ambiance for sophisticated modern living.
The centerpiece of the design is the great room with fully stacking glass doors to an outdoor heated living room in the privacy of the beautifully landscaped yard. A huge recreation/media room, fitness center, and wine cellar unfold on the lower level and 6 bedrooms are arranged over all three levels to meet any lifestyle need. Behind the scenes, no detail has been overlooked with a level of thoughtfulness integrated for every convenience. Rounding out the appeal of this superb new home is its excellent location just one mile to downtown amenities – truly a wonderful place to call home!
Offered at $6,780,000
Summary of the Home
- Spectacular new contemporary just one mile to downtown
- Three levels with 6 bedrooms, 5 full baths, and 2 half-baths
- Approximately 5,626 total square feet -4,872 interior
- 9- to 9.5-foot ceilings and LED lighting throughout
- Stacking glass doors for indoor/outdoor flow
- European white oak 8.5” plank flooring
- Recreation room, fitness center, wine cellar, and outdoor living room
- Fully landscaped grounds with large, private back yard
- Attached 2-car garage wired for electric car charger
- Lot size of approximately 10,000 square feet
- Menlo Park schools